(1) The site or warehouse for keeping steel pipes should be in a clean and well-drained place, far away from factories and mines that produce harmful gases or dust. Remove weeds and all sundries on the site and keep the steel pipe clean.
(2) In the warehouse shall not be stacked together with acid, alkali, salt, cement and other materials that are corrosive to steel pipes. Different kinds of steel pipes should be stacked separately to prevent confusion and prevent contact corrosion;
(3) large section steel, rail, steel plate, large diameter steel pipe, forgings can be stacked in the open air;
(4) small and medium-sized steel, wire rod, steel bar, medium diameter steel pipe, steel wire and wire rope, etc., can be stored in a well-ventilated material shed, but must mat down;
(5) some small steel pipe, thin steel plate, steel strip, silicon steel sheet, small diameter or thin wall steel pipe, all kinds of cold rolled, cold drawn steel pipe and metal products with high price and easy corrosion can be stored in storage;
(6) The warehouse should be selected according to the geographical conditions, generally using ordinary closed warehouse, that is, a roof with walls, doors and Windows tight, with ventilation warehouse;
(7) The warehouse is required to pay attention to ventilation in sunny days, close the moisture proof in rainy days, and always maintain a suitable storage environment
(1) the principle of stacking requirements are stable in the palletizing, ensure the safety of the condition, according to the variety, specifications of the palletizing, different varieties of materials to respectively palletizing, prevent confusion and mutual corrosion;
(2) It is forbidden to store corrosive items on steel tubes near the stack position;
(3) The bottom of the stack should be high, firm and smooth to prevent moisture or deformation of the material;
(4) The same material is stacked separately according to the storage sequence, which is convenient to implement the principle of first in, first out;
(5) the steel stacked in the open air must have wood mat or strip stone below, and the stack surface is slightly inclined to facilitate drainage, and pay attention to the placement of materials straight, to prevent bending deformation;
(6) Stacking height, manual operation is not more than 1.2m, mechanical operation is not more than 1.5m, stacking width is not more than 2.5m;
(7) There should be a certain channel between the stack and the stack. The check channel is generally O.5M, and the access channel depends on the size of the material and the transport machinery, generally 1.5 ~ 2.OM;
(8) stack bottom pad high, if the warehouse is sunrise cement floor, pad high O.1M; If the floor is muddy, it must be raised by O.2 ~ 0.5m. If it is an open field, the cement floor is O·3 ~ O·5m high, and the sand and mud surface is 0.5 ~ O· 7m high. 9) The Angle steel and channel steel should be placed in the open air, that is, the mouth should be down, the I-beam should be placed vertically, and the I groove of the steel pipe should not be up to avoid water rust
The preservATIVE or other coating and packaging of steel mill before leaving the factory, which is an important measure to prevent corrosion of materials, in the process of transportation and handling must pay attention to protection, can not damage, can extend the storage period of materials
4. Keep the warehouse clean and strengthen the material maintenance
(1) The material should pay attention to prevent rain or mixed with impurities before warehousing. The material that has been rained or stained should be wiped by different methods according to its nature, such as steel wire brush with high hardness, cloth, cotton and other things with low hardness;
(2) The material should be checked frequently after warehousing. If there is rust, the rust layer should be removed;
(3) The surface of the general steel pipe is removed after the net, and does not need to be coated with oil, but for high-quality steel, alloy steel plate, thin-walled pipe, alloy steel pipe, etc., the inner and outer surfaces of the rust removal should be coated with antirust oil before storage;
(4) The steel pipe with serious corrosion should not be kept for a long time after rust removal, and should be used as soon as possible.
Send your inquiry / assessment to Us. Anything need us ,please don’t hesitate contact us here! we will keep it secret for you !